So somebody in the community kept pestering me for some rather small parts of an Eldar vehicle I have, which meant I finally had time to go back up there and hunt for the dam thing… 1h and a lot of rearranging and I find the bugger!
Day 1 – I’ve had the model a while… After getting a little scared with mr fek wit Asurmen I thought, ye lets do a quick win… 2 weeks later lol
Day 2 – So now we get the little bugger ready for some paint!
Day 3 – I can’t help it, start again/continue starting again/start again/then start starting again again… All with new paint each time.
Day 4 – After fekin up the base and painting over it far far too many times I settled to adding more dirt and “starting” again
Day 5 – Lol I put “Day 5” but its obviously been more than 5 days, this is just… day 5 of actually doing something on the model. Still started adding paint and really trying hard to not give a S**T about how it looks as to learn more.
Since battling with the mass spending over the last 4 years I’ve actually pretty dam good at not spending over my limits. So here is a target small haul that was also very cheap. Thank you kind lady in Austria.